The Ranger Alpha Library is a collection of high-performance trading strategies which have been designed and validated by Bob Pardo
What Is the Ranger Alpha Library?
- The Ranger Alpha Library is a collection of trading strategies which are available via lease or license.
- These strategies have been developed to the same standards that we have been using to develop strategies for decades.
- The first version of these processes produced our original top performing trading strategy XT99 Diversified which produced real time annualized returns of +19% for over twelve years.
- A more advanced version of these processes produced our latest trading platform which called Pardo Renaissance Diversified. It has produced hypothetical out-of-sample annualized returns of +29.9%.
- Ranger is a yet again a more advanced product and uses a more improved robustness and evaluation process.
What Is Currently Available in the Ranger Alpha Library?
- There are currently six strategies available in the Ranger Alpha Library.
- All are strategies built on 60 minute bars for the eMini market.
- Each strategy is $495 and is good for one year. Annual renewals are $395 per strategy. Packages are available. Three strategies are $1,295. All six strategies are available for the price of five or $2,475.
- The continuous addition of new strategies for different markets, styles and time frames is planned.
What Are the Various Ways that the RAL Strategies Can Be Accessed
- Currently, Ranger clients with either the Open or Closed Code versions can license these strategies for their trading.
- We have introduced an execution only version of Ranger. The price for that is $1,000. Strategies can then be licensed at the same price as that of current Ranger licensees. Add three strategies of your choice for an additional $1,295 or all six (limited time offer) for an additional $2,475.
- Shortly, these signals will be available via the TradeStation store on a monthly lease. Prices start at $195 per strategy per month.
- Additionally, they will be available on an execution and per trade basis from Striker Securities and through the many introducing brokers for whom they execute our strategies.
How Can I Take Advantage of these Strategies?
Reach out to Bob via email. Select form the list below which method you would like to use to take advantage of Ranger Alpha Strategies.